GKP816 – $4,750.00 + shipping
Door is 28″ wide x 78″ tall
8 Boxes, Weight 712 lbs.
Call us to receive a 10% discount before you purchase. 888-590-8657
Shipping is based on if you’re located West or East of the Mississippi river. Choose accordingly.
Mt. Rainier Series Features
Our largest GardenHouse kits maximize your greenhouse experience. Standing very nearly ten feet tall at the peak and eight feet wide, there is plenty of room for growing and relaxing. Each Mt. Rainier Model is made with a clear natural redwood frame, twin wall polycarbonate and includes four vents with automatic vent openers, Dutch doors and a base made with recycled plastic. With up to four optional benches, you can optimize your space. An optional extension kit is available for the 8′ x 12′ to add an additional four feet in length, should you grow out of your space. With our pre-assembled panels, you can easily assemble your Mt. Rainier series GardenHouse in less than a day. Also available with an optional wheelchair accessible door that is 39″ wide. Each GardenHouse includes easy-to-follow printed instructions, clearly labeled panels, and an excellent assembly video. F.O.B. Factory.
AUTOMATIC VENTS SIMPLIFY CLIMATE CONTROL
Automatic vent operators on the roof and base vents require no electricity or batteries. The vent operator contains a paraffin (wax) that expands when the temperature reaches about 65°F, pushing the vent open to its fully opened position at about 85°F. As it cools and the paraffin contracts, the operator’s springs draw each vent closed. It is adjustable within approximately 5°F and easily detachable for manual operation.
ACCESSIBLE DOOR OPTION
GKP39DOOR – $75.00
39″ Fully Accessible Door
- All orders are shipped via LTL except the GKS which ships via UPS.
- Deliveries to Islands or large city centers like New York City, will have additional costs. Please email a request for a shipping estimate.
- Any added items like bench kits and anchor kits shipped at the same time as the greenhouse will be included in the cost.
- We will request a lift gate for all greenhouse deliveries.
- Accessories need to be quotes using an address and UPS.
- Customer must inspect freight prior to unloading and document any damage prior to signing the Shipping Document “BILL OF LADING or DELIVERY RECEIPT” provided by the delivering carrier. Please ensure that you mark “DAMAGED” on these documents before signing for the delivery.
- Do not refuse the delivery without contacting Sunshine Gardenhouse first. 888- 590-8657 or email@example.com
- Deliveries will be made to the end of the driveway. Delivery into a garage or carport is not provided.
- The customer will receive a phone call from the carrier to arrange a delivery time. This is usually the day before delivery.
- We recommend two people to move the boxes. Each box will be large and weigh up to 90 lbs.