GKP68 – $1,989.00 + shipping
Door: 28″ wide x 78″ tall
Delivery: 4 Boxes, 338 lbs
Mt. Hood models are six feet wide with plenty of headroom at 8’4″ tall at the peak. Narrow enough to fit in a limited space, each kit is made with a clear natural redwood frame, twin wall polycarbonate and includes two vents with automatic vent openers, Dutch doors and a base made with recycled plastic. With up to four optional benches, you can optimize your space no matter what you want to grow. If you are not sure which size is best, remember you can extend the 6′ x 8′ model at a later date by four feet with our extension kit. With our pre-assembled panels, you can easily assemble your GardenHouse in just a short time. The 6′ x 8′ model, one of our most popular, takes two people about three to four hours to complete. Each kit includes easy to follow printed instructions, clearly labeled panels, as well as an assembly video. F.O.B. Factory.
AUTOMATIC VENTS SIMPLIFY CLIMATE CONTROL
Automatic vent operators on the roof and base vents require no electricity or batteries. The vent operator contains a paraffin (wax) that expands when the temperature reaches about 65°F, pushing the vent open to its fully opened position at about 85°F. As it cools and the paraffin contracts, the operator’s springs draw each vent closed. It is adjustable within approximately 5°F and easily detachable for manual operation.
REDWOOD BENCH KITS
Specially designed matching redwood benches are available that run the full length of the Sunshine GardenHouse.. Benches are 21″ deep for all Mt. Hood models. Mt. Rainier models are 31″ deep. Up to 4 benches can be used in each GardenHouse.
- All orders are shipped via LTL except the GKS which ships via UPS.
- Deliveries to Islands or large city centers like New York City, will have additional costs. Please email a request for a shipping estimate.
- Any added items like bench kits and anchor kits shipped at the same time as the greenhouse will be included in the cost.
- We will request a lift gate for all greenhouse deliveries.
- Accessories need to be quotes using an address and UPS.
- Customer must inspect freight prior to unloading and document any damage prior to signing the Shipping Document “BILL OF LADING or DELIVERY RECEIPT” provided by the delivering carrier. Please ensure that you mark “DAMAGED” on these documents before signing for the delivery.
- Do not refuse the delivery without contacting Sunshine Gardenhouse first. 888- 590-8657 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deliveries will be made to the end of the driveway. Delivery into a garage or carport is not provided.
- The customer will receive a phone call from the carrier to arrange a delivery time. This is usually the day before delivery.
- We recommend two people to move the boxes. Each box will be large and weigh up to 90 lbs.